• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

DannyB hits the threads!

D

DannyB

Hye folks,

Some close friends of mine told me about this site and I checked it out and liked what I saw so here I am. So to my peeps Jonny, Valentina, Kt and whoever I have missed out, the good times we had can now continue! I'm Danny (obviously) for you peeps that don't know me and i'm 24 and have had crohns for most of my life, I don't let it get me down and beat me, I live with it as thats what has shaped my life today so thats a bit about me.

I look forward to posting and reading posts on this site, from what i've seen so far it has some top peeps on it and thats good enough for me.

Danny

J

Jonny

Howdys Danny bro good to see you around dude missed ya!

Let the good times roll

V

Valentina

Hi Danny!! really glad to see you here! should be tons of fun... will be nice to see your posts again.
missed it all!

D

DannyB

Kate said:
hey danny

so is cz empty yet? welcome to the site
:lol: well all the top peeps are comin across so its maybe gettin that way!

M

Mickeyg

Hi and welcome,

What's cz? I heard about this forum on a different newsgroup.

Mickey

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Hello Danny... or do you prefer Mr. B? :)

Glad you decided to join us here and hope to see you around more often in the future.

L

little_sami

Hey Danny long time no see, hope you are well, good to see you x

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL

I am sure that you will make plenty of new friends. I am GRANDMA BEAR & so I am sure that you will have a lot of fun here with the rest of us so just jump right in and ENJOY YOURSELF !! :thumright:

:ptiara:

M

Mozam

Oh Danny boy (bet you don't get that evry often!)

Nice to meet you mate - another Scot on board! Ya beauty.

Speak to u soon mate.

K

k-t

Danny Danny Danny,

Good to see you back so to speak, Let the good times roll!!!!!

Ktxx

D

DannyB

Danny is good thanks Mikey! the pipes sure are callin me my fellow mad scotsman. Good to see you guys and thanks for your warm welcomes.

J

JoJo

OMG Danny B, long time no speak.
Glad to see you on board, hope things are going well for you and maybe we will catch up for a natter on MSN soon

Jo x

K

kitty

wooohoooooo!
looked under the cushions..round the back of the sofa....in the bog-and you lot were here all the time!!!
got room for a little kitty then?
lol!

V

Valentina

Yipee! always room for a kitty!

kitty said:
wooohoooooo!
looked under the cushions..round the back of the sofa....in the bog-and you lot were here all the time!!!
got room for a little kitty then?
lol!

D

DannyB

Jo & Kitty,

Good to see you guys again, this is turning into a bit of a high school reunion just without the high school lol.

M

marco

Welcome Danny,, Aways nice 2 met another fellow scot :thumright: :thumleft: