• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Diagnosed 2008

Hi, I have just joined the forum and thought I should share my story. I was diagnosed in 2008 at age 11 when I had a large flare up I have since had a few small flare ups but have been fairly well and not had to red turn to hospitsl again. (Long term). I am on azathioprine 100mg, omperozole 10mg, and pentasa 500mg twice a day. X

Hello and welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask questions. I am glad your medicine is working good. What you mean by not returning to the hospital Long term?

Hi by not having to return to hospital long term I mean that I haven't had to stay in hospital again since I was diognosed.

Yes I am, I have been mostly okay for 6 years now apart from a couple of little flare ups that didn't require any serious treatment.