• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Diagnosed at 7

hello everyone. My name is Hollie for anyone curious. I was diagnosed at 7 years old towards the end of my first grade year. I'm 17 now and almost 10 years later I can definitely say that this is one hell of a disease.

I've had everything from a small surgery and G-tube to Colostomy bag. I have ulcers in the lining of my intestines and 3 to 4 abscesses on my bottom. they are healed at the moment thanks to my recent decision to get my ostomy.

some of the medicines I have taken include; Flagyl, Thalidomide, Remicade, Humira, Cipro, Xifaxin, and im sure there are more that I cant recall. too many to count. please message me if you are having a rough time or have any questions. im going to add more to my story and more in depth but i just registered so I'll wait to go full Oprah.

DJW

Forum Monitor
Hi Hollie and welcome.

Sorry to hear you been dealing with this from such a young age.

Sending you my support.