• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Discount card for prescriptions!

Hey guys!

I just found a cool prescription discount card that anyone (including other family members) can use to get discounts on their pharmacy prescriptions. You don't have to have insurance coverage to use the card and it's okay to use if you do have insurance coverage as well. You also don't have to sign up for anything else in order to use the card. It's already activated. Just print and keep in your wallet to use every time you pick up a prescription. It also says if your pharmacy is offering a discount better than this discount card, you will always get the cheaper price. So, it's a win win situation!

I figured I'd share with everyone because who doesn't love a discount, right? That and I know some people struggle to even have insurance coverage and still need medications!

Anyway, enjoy and hope you find it useful!

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-health-advantage