• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Dizziness with Humira

Hi everyone!
I was recently diagnosed with a sever Crohn's disease and started Humira almost two weeks ago. I am 31 healthy woman who us to workout 5 times a week and take good care of myself, then I got a flare up and felt like all my energy was taken away from me. My doctor recommended I start Humira and after a few days I now feel the my bowl movements are much better but I don't have a lot of energy, I feel tired (even after a green juice!!) and light headed, dizzi and don't have a lot of energy... Did anyone experience that? I have read it might be related to a nervous system problem??? Please advise.
P.s I also gained a lot of weight in the past two weeks, not sure if its related but I feel huge!

I am in the same boat as you. Humira always makes me tired and dizzy after first taking it. Even now I'm on it bi-weekly and get tired after injecting. Plus, you just started it. I think it's just the nature of the drug, not a nervous system problem. :)