• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Do you eat apricots ?

A spoonful of peanut butter in one hand and a banana in the other, go back and forth taking bites between the two, mmm.

Navel oranges are the perfect amount of sweet and juicy, they make you feel full for not too many calories, as long as you are not in a flare.

Rainier cherries, the yellow and red ones, even though they have a pit, they are so tasty that they are worth the little extra effort to eat around the pit.

I don't know if avocados are a fruit, but they are so wonderful that they are worth mentioning. Make a baby spinach salad with blueberries, strawberries, and cut up avocado with a little bit of goat cheese and balsamic dressing, so good! (add a sprinkle of candied walnuts if you can tolerate them, takes it to a whole new level)

I eat mostly bananas. I am afraid most other fruits would tear up my stomach. I have had red cherries once or twice.

Wow I will go for the salad sounds yummy :)
I try to eat mostly bananas, apples, pears.
I love apricots but they give me diarhhea 😰
Strange, but figs which I also adore are really gentle with me 😍
Do you take any fiber supplements ?

Lynda Lynda

I eat mostly bananas. I am afraid most other fruits would tear up my stomach. I have had red cherries once or twice.
Me too !
I can't eat fruits or vegetables. Maybe someday ?

After my Humira and 6mp pill is there any hope for me to eat some "normal" foods again instead of being on a low-residue type diet for life ?

Take Care.
Lynda