• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Do you have a name

Hi everyone this is kind of a funny/ lighthearted thread just wondered if anyone has a name for their pain,

I call mine freddy lol

lol

I don't but now that you've said something the next time I flare (hopefully it won't be for another 4 years) I'm going to make one up.

haha i call mine freddy pure for the simple reason as i think its freddy kruger living inside me i swear when my bowels grumble and make loads of noise it sounds like freddy kruger teasin and laughin lol

I call my sickness the Unholy plague and I do not give the pain any name because I do not ackknolwdge it exist.. yeah I'm pretty much nuts! and f*&?%$.

Love it porter, that is how I describe the pain like I have a Freddy Kruger baby inside my tummy :) Also because I look 6 month prego when im flaring.

If I turn out with Crohn's, I'm proudly proclaiming mine as "Captain Crohn,Gut Pirate and Scourge of the Cecum".

:arghmatey_ani:

Last edited:

Cat-a-Tonic

Super Moderator
I'm undiagnosed, so I usually call it the mystery gut illness or the gut grumbles. But sometimes I like to think that there's an angry little gnome named Herman who is running around in my guts, and he is wearing cleats and has a pick-axe that he uses to hit the painful spots. On my bad days I'll tell my husband that the evil guts-dwelling gnome is really riled up!