• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Do you volunteer?

Just curious if anyone does volunteer work. I'm looking for to find a flexible volunteer job but I'm not sure what I want to do. I'm interested in animals, politics, community advocacy, human rights & the environment. What do you do?

i want to also! medical mj needs to be legalized. so many people with ibd could benefit. id be estatic to find a group for that and civil and human rights. political and such.

i want to also! medical mj needs to be legalized. so many people with ibd could benefit. id be estatic to find a group for that and civil and human rights. political and such.
I live in Los Angeles and MM is legal. There are tons of dispensaries in LA County. Additionally, I believe that there are lobby groups in California who work for the MM industry. I don't know where you live but you may want to Google it to see if there's an opportunity in your area.

Thanks for replying to my post.

hey. thanks! it might be yrs before it passes in va. i want to relocate but it's hard. i want to be a activist for so many things. i just dont know where to start.

Where to start can be easy any public forum where a politician is on an open mike or radio phone in if you get through make-em squirm our deputy prime minister was left looking a tongue tied idiot on his weekly radio phone in.nick clegg it was howling funny to hear him try to answer a totally reasonable question from a pensioner.