• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Doctor's Experience with LDN

Here is an interesting interview with Doctor Berkson who has lots of experience using LDN to treat various conditions. Also his opinion on why it is so hard to get a prescription for LDN and other effective treatments.

http://tinyurl.com/djyldv

Dan

I also wonder if lipoic acid(I can't remember it's something like that) would work for us to regenerate parts of the intestine, or maybe like for me an anal sphincter muscle. Just hope but still.

I listened Do. Berkson live on 5ht Annual Conference on LDN. He is an amazing guy. I make LDN in my pharmacy and try to tell people about this inexpensive and effective treatment.

If I had a serious disease, that I could not resolve myself, I would see him before anyone else.

He thinks like a doctor should think, in my opinion.

Dan