• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Doctors in Dallas area

Hi! I am new and was diagnosed with Neuroendocrine Cancer of the ileum about 4 1/2 years ago. I recently did PRRT which is a targeted radiation and developed two fistulas. The most worrisome and painful is the bladder one as feces travels thru there. I can just recently have a normal bowel movement thru my rectum. I am also on TPN as I can’t eat enough to maintain my weight. Do any of you know of a good doctor in the area that can treat me? Surgery is probably out as I have severe adhesions that cause bowel obstructions. Have any of you had success with hyperbaric chamber treatment? I don’t have Crohn's disease but believe my fistulas were caused by tumor melt. I have had them since January of 2018 with no signs of healing. This has causedme to be pretty much homebound as I don’t have much control over my bladder and the feces that wants to come thru. Thanks for your help!