• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Doctors tomorrow

S

scottishgirl

doctors tomorrow

i get the results from my colonoscopy and biopsies tomorrow, its a bit nerve wracking as its the start of them sorting out meds for me and me finding out just how bad things are, but in a good way ive waited over 4 years for a proper diagnosis so its all good..

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Do not worry about tommorrow at all. Whatever will happen will happen, and as you said you have waited 4 years for this so this will only help out. Here is wishing you the best of luck and please update us all on what happens.

L

little_sami

Good luck! I hope they tell you what you want to hear! HUGS x

D

devildee(donna2005)LOL

Good luck Steph!!!!!!!!!! kepp us updated ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

M

Mozam

Hey Steph,

Lots of luck for the docs visit petal - I'm sure all will go well!

Hope everything got sorted out from last time you psoetd too pal ( the "Ignore Me") thread - I was thinking of ya.

take care. xxx

cookey

Mama Crohnie
Best of luck for tomorrow Honey, all will be fine I'm sure. Keep us informed okay. Sending big hugs your way.

S

scottishgirl

well they dont have my results yet and its been 3 weeks. my dr is going to look into it but im away for 5 weeks on wed so i guess ill have to put up with the codeine for a while longer.
thanks for thinking of me guys

K

Kate

wow that sucks it cant be to bad then so ild take that as a positive

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Back to the waiting game I guess (that is one game that you do not need 50 posts to play... and congrats on reaching 50 posts, you can now play in the arcade :)). Just enjoy your time away and everything will be resolved when you come back.

V

Valentina

sorry to hear it Steph, hope by the time you get home, they will have it all figured out for you, and you can start getting the meds, and help you need... and then the road to remission!
fingers crossed for you!
xo

Doctors seem to be very good at taking forever and/or losing results...if you bug em enough they seem to hurry..or ignore you.
Anyway, hope all is well!