• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Does chronic fatigue improves if crohn improves??

Can someone say if his chronic fatigue improves while crohn improves?
At the moment, im litterly do fatigued i cant function much.
Does it get better if inflammation gets better??
My b12 and enemia level was false. Values are ok.

Usually yes, the only problem being that crohns can cause fatigue in a few ways: malnutrition, inflammation and vitamin deficiencies. Maybe get checked for iron levels as they are commonly low in those with crohns. You may also be tapering off steroids as your crohns improves, which can often leave you tired.

Once everything is accounted for, get out and about again and hopefully the fatigue will disappear.

Not yet diagnosed. But since food poisoning my calprotectin levels are positive and culture is negative for pathogen and parasites. I also have 2 other immune disease already. Im sure this is crohn. Or some sort colitis. I get attacks after meals and at night. Burning intestine, sore after, cramps and pain and fatigue, muscle pain and dizziness.

B12 and iron was all normal. Im sure its from the inflammation