• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Don't you just love...

When you're put through rounds and rounds of testing and medications yet doctors still can't figure out what's wrong with you?

So extremely frustrated at this time. My Crohns diagnosis is sticking, but now have another yet to be determined autoimmune disorder. Weird persistant swollen glands, rashes, joint issues and kidney/liver problems. So far ruled out rheumatoid arthritis, AS, and Lupus. I also ceased all meds for a while to see if it was a weird reaction to something I was on, but nope.

Sooooo incredibly frustrated

Yea, it's so hard to know sometimes if it's the meds, the disease or something totally unrelated. Is your Crohn's active at the moment? Although, I know I still get some of the EIM symptoms even though my stomach is behaving pretty well.

Niki, that is so frustrating. It is like what I am going through but probably worse (I don't have liver or kidney issues). They are searching for a secondary issue right now since they think that the crohns is largely under control. The first thing I thought when I read that was Lupus...did they affirmatively rule that out??