• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Drinking prep liquid

drinking prep liquid

Aah! How do you do it?

I have to drink the whole bottle of citromag and it's so nasty and I have only managed to down a teeny bit.

I tried mixing a bit with water and it somehow managed to taste worse! Bleh!

It's been a while since I've had to drink this stuff and I have no idea how I managed to do it. urgh.

soupdragon69

ele mental leprechaun
Hey Wiles,

Really feel for you at the minute! I played the game yesterday and had my scope today...

Never heard of Citromag - sounds horrible.

Yesterday I had: 4 senna tablets at 10am, 500mls picolax 2pm and 1000mls Klean Prep at 6pm. That was more than enough ta!

Hang in there... thinking of you. ((hugs))

My Butt Hurts

Squeals-a-lot!
Is that magnesium citrate?
That's my favorite out of all of them so far. It tastes like sour patch kids! The last time I drank it I lounged on my hammock and pretended it was a summer treat.
The bottle's small, just pretend you're doing shots. It tastes WAY better than vodka.
Why are you drinking it so late in the day? Aren't you going to be up all night running to the toilet?
Good luck tomorrow, let us know if you find anything out.

Vodka? Drat! I should have thought of that, it's a clear liquid. I could have done vodka-citromag shots :lol:

Yep, magnesium citrate. I was supposed to drink it at 4pm, but didn't make it back from the store until 5 or so. I've been trying to down it since. Maybe it will help keep me awake so I can finish an essay. I'll be so glad when I'm done with everything this last week has been insane!

soupdragon69

ele mental leprechaun
Hope all goes well today Wiles for you.

You will be in our thoughts. Let us know how you get on when you feel up to it.

((hugs))

C

catfud

Hey Wiles hope you managed to get through your prep ok and get some work done on that essay