• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Endoscopy

I,m swallowing a camera next Monday (oh the joy)so I have been off my acid reflux tablets for a week with a week to go and i,m now barfing stomach acid and the remains of dinner does anyone have any ideas how I can damp things down without taking my meds and having to cancel next week.thanks

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
I would make sure to call your doctors office and let them know what's going on. They may have some ideas as how to get through this time till your test. :goodluck:

Try phoning the endoscopy unit you're due to go to and ask for advice, they'll likely have came across this problem before. Hope you feel better soon!

I was taking reflux meds when I had an upper endoscopy and it was no problem. What med do you take?

the deed is done,swallowed a camera have got some inflammation going on in my duodeum.they don,t tell this part about being an adult when you leave school!i wanna go back.