• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Entocort and Blurred Vision

I have been on Entocort (9 mg./day) for a week now and I developed blurred vision. I emailed my doctor and he told me to drop my dosage to 6 mg. a day and he is starting me on 50 mg. of Imuran. I also take Lialda. I was wondering if anyone else here got blurred vision while taking Entocort? It's pretty scary.

Wow that does sound pretty scary!! I have not got blurred vision but for about two weeks I got muscle spasms in my hands and thighs. I hope the lower dosage will help you! Good luck!

Thank you for your reply Hattie95. I guess everyone has different reactions to these drugs. I am better today. I guess 3 pills was too much for my system to handle. Now if only my Crohn's symptoms don't come back, I'll be set.