• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Entocort and bowel thickening

So I was on humira plus entocort for 5 days and was doing great until I thought I was backed up and took a dose of prunelax on the day I took humiora and ended up with a flare and into hospital where they did a ct scan and found a fistula from the large bowel and a partial blockage but stuff was still getting through plus my large intestine behind the partial blockage is dilated to 10cm about 4 inches for our american friends

What i want to know is will this combo help resolve these in time or am I better off just getting surgery cause the surgery they want to do is to take out my whole colon.

But they took me off the humira and put me on the remicade which seems to be doing less than the humira.