• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Entyvio and leakage

I have had one infusion on Monday, it is Wednesday. I slept all Monday and have been queasy. Tuesday was miserable and the headache and queasiness were terrible. I called my doctor crying, I get migraines but no medicine helped, I felt brain fog, depression and joint pain. I can't eat. Today woke up and went to work, the nausea, still there. I worked all day, goingin and out of feeling blah, but today the leakage started. I can't really feel it. I have been drinking lots of water and noticed it every time I pee. This is absolutely humiliating. I wanted to quit, but I promised my kids I wouldn't. I was diagnosed 10 years ago and went in remission. At that time I quit all medicine and ate healthy and worked out. Well, bad choice because ow I'm pretty severe. What do people do with the leakage issue?