• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Entyvio and unable to sleep

I started my infusions last Friday. It went very well. So far I have not had any of the other side effects that have been mentioned. NO fatigue actually the opposite lots of energy and not being able to go to sleep. I am getting power naps at night. My bowel movements have decreased to about 4 a day for the past couple of days unlike the 10-15 a day before. No pain. It seems to be working just don't want to jinx it.

Has anyone had the problem of not really being able to get a full nights sleep while on Entyvio?

Just started Entyvio, but still taking Prednisone, thus that might be an issue. Very difficult to fall asleep and stay that way.

I would suggest seeing if other drugs you are taking, if any, are reacting to cause insomnia. I take zopiclone ans setraline for sleeping but they have not been effective as normal.