• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Entyvio infusions feeling extreme tiredness and muscle aches?

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum and never really done this before. I was diagnosed with severe crohns disease when I was 18 almost 10 years ago. I have never been in remission all drugs seem to start to work then just stop working the best time I had was 1. Being pregnant with my beautiful son and 2. Infliximab until I reacted bad to it. I am currently on entyvio infusions due for my next one this Monday. But I feel awful yes my symptoms for my crohns has died down but the overwhelming tiredness and feeling of the flu is really making me suicidal. Can anyone comment if they have felt this too on this drug I'm on my 4th infusion does it get any better? I would rather put up with the severity of my crohns than feeling like this and that truly is how I feel. Any advice or support would be fab thanks x x

Welcome. Has your blood been checked? You might be anemic. There is a section on here for people on Entyvio. You might check there also. Sometimes the infusions can take a while to work. Everyone on this forum supports you. Let us know how you are doing.

Thank you for your response I have had my bloods checked I have always been anemic with my crohns for 10 years plus so have always felt tiredness but this is on a completely different scale. Thank you I will check out the entyvio section. Thank you for your kind support

You are welcome. If you are feeling like you are catching the flu , let your doctor know. I had a flare right after the flu once and your doctor will help you out.