• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Entyvio out Remicade in

After trying Cimzia and Entyvio with no improvement I'm now on Remicade. I've only had 1 infusion but it stopped the stomachs I've gotten for the last 4 years. I hope it continues to help me. My only complaint is insomnia.

That sounds great !!! I'm on Cimzia after a few other treatments that failed. It's making me so sick . vomiting nausea sweats bones and muscles hurting so bad that at times I can't even walk. I want off this .

Linda M luckily I had no side affects from Cimzia but it didn't help either. I had the symptoms you describe on Imuran. Ronroush7 I did tell the doc about the insomnia but that was an unusual side affect.

Linda M luckily I had no side affects from Cimzia but it didn't help either. I had the symptoms you describe on Imuran. Ronroush7 I did tell the doc about the insomnia but that was an unusual side affect.
Did he have any suggestions?