• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Errggggggg its happing again ,

Guys I'm so fed up of this !!
I'm still in my shakes after 10 months tryed for here and there just keep getting sick
I know I need to go back to the hospitals and doctor but I can't stand them trying to blow my mind with there shit !! Sorry for the cursing
I'm having a bad week with D&sickness but I'm to stubborn to go to the hospital as I just lose my temper with them and want to punch the! And say you cope with a week of the stuff I put up with then try and blow my mind with your crap ;!!

My mother keeps trying to told me to go back to the Doctors but they do my heading
I'm just confused shud I go or try and sort my self out I just need some advice or help with this if I do back how to I explain with out them or me getting mad
😷😷😷😷 ]
Thanks guys I duno what I would do without this forum

Xxxx

Last edited:
Hey kiki, sorry that things are bad and have been bad for so long. Are you on any meds?

As to docs, they are just humans themselves, some are asses, some are ok, but very often they just get odd in their job having to treat sick people over many years.

If you are not treated for your current inflammation with something, I still would suggest to see your doctor. You can ignore the bs they say and just demand prescriptions for drugs to get the current inflammation under control, plus, talk about more long term meds that could work.

Tony H

hey Kikidee , doctors can be really frustrating to deal with at times , most of them have no idea what we put up with , I know it can be very frustrating , have you considered changing your gp , I did and the difference was amazing , it went from indifference to concern and empathy , all I got from the other fecker was "well you dont come in to see me enough and I cant help you if you wont do EXACTLY what I tell you"

hope you feel better soon
Tony

ps leaving your email address on a public forum is not a good idea .