• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Excited!

My boyfriend of 2.5 years asked me to marry him last Friday. He's been with me through everything with my Crohns and never left my side. He's a keeper!

I had to tell someone!!!

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
:congratualtions: Wonderful news! Yes, anyone who has stuck it out with a Crohnie is a keeper!!!

So do we have a date set yet?

Awwww lovely news so chuffed for you!! :hug:

Congratulations

:congratualtions:

:yoshijumpjoy::emot-dance::grr1d::banana::sheep::Flower::applause::mario2::luigi::thumright:

Last edited:

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Woohoo!!!! Congratulations to both of you. :emot-dance::emot-dance::emot-dance::emot-dance::emot-dance::emot-dance:

Congratulations! :) That is wonderful news! I am hoping my boyfriend will do the same, soon... *daydreaming*

Have you set a date yet?

<3

congratulations!!!! i was also lucky enough to have my partner propose to me in March this year - we're getting married next summer :) it means so much to know they love you and want to share their lives with you, despite having Crohn's as a third party in your relationship.

Lisa

Adminstrator
Staff member
Congratulations!!!!! My husband proposed to me after seeing me pretty much at my worst...that's when you know he is a KEEPER!

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Wow Ding CONGRATULATIONS. :emot-dance::emot-dance::emot-dance::emot-dance::emot-dance::emot-dance:

All the very best to you both.
Dusty

ameslouise

Congrats! When they say "In sickness and in health" you never think it will come to that. Your fiance has already seen that and knows what he's in for. Yes, a keeper for sure!

Best wishes for a wonderful life together! - Amy

Thank you all so much! Yes we've already talked about the in sickness and in health part and he keeps saying you will get better and thats all we need to think about.

We haven't set a date in stone yet but thinking about next summer in july. We both really want a outdoor summer wedding!

So exciting! Congrats Dingbat!