• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Extreme morning sickness

Every single morning I wake up with this urge to throw up and I feel nauseated as hell, with mostly lots of trapped gas and this takes about 30 mins or something to go away as I start taking pills for the nausea and trapped gas, but I wish that there was a way to stop it from happening, because it affects my mood in the morning badly.

I have been having this for months now and the best my doctor could achieve is to get it to stop after I wake up, but he says that he says that those meds I'm taking should stop it from happening altogether.

Does anyone else have this? Have you done anything to stop it and it worked?

P.S: I'm currently flaring.

It might be worth getting scopes/scans done. My suspicion based on your comment of trapped gas is that you have some narrowing or inflammation going on.