• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Feeling like utter crap!

Anyone else having one of these days?
I was 'constipated' for about 5 days and then it all came to a head yesterday. 3 bathroom runs. No D, just very soft pencil stools. Red blood inside the first. The others were stinky, oily, and yellow. Just blegh.
My eyesight has been off the past few days.
Woke up this am with aching joints. Everything hurts. My entire body just aches so much. My eyes feel like they're being crushed and I have a migraine.

Plus I sprouted 3 (THREE!) hemorrhoids yesterday. I look like a grape bunch down there. Plus my skin tag.

And now I'm off to work 8 hours.

Lady Organic

Staff member
oh I hope you went through work without too much discomfort.
H are often triggered by constipation and frequent bowel mvts. use sitz baths and consult your GI if symptoms persists. wishing you well.

Hugs to you Kati. How are you feeling today? I've had many days like you described, so I feel ya. At the very least just know you're not alone. I second the sitz baths... I tell ya, my Epsom salt baths are sometimes the only thing that gets me through when the joint pain is so severe and my butt is sore. Huggggs