• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Feeling scared

Hi I’m Sarah 42 I have just come out of hospital having Had a perianal abscess found track and put a seton in . Have to go back in 8 week for a follow up . My stomach is bloated and I have not opened my bowel yet wounding if this is going to be painful ?

Sending support your way.
Hi I’m Sarah 42 I have just come out of hospital having Had a perianal abscess found track and put a seton in . Have to go back in 8 week for a follow up . My stomach is bloated and I have not opened my bowel yet wounding if this is going to be painful ?

Lisa

Adminstrator
Staff member
Did the doctors mention taking any kind of a laxative to help you with your bowels? Often after surgery or procedures, people can get stopped up, especially if taking opioid pain killers.....