• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Feeling very weak and yucky

Somy appitite is still missed up my sinuses r a mess my indigestion seems to be improving I never had the normal diarrheaha that accompanies a flare but more so just feeling very weak and sickly. That arises a question could I be blaming Crohn's on a cold? With Crohn's are we more easily affected by common colds? I seriously wanna take a week off of work and check into the hospital and say here's how I feel tell me whats wrong!!!! I hope it's just Crohn's and not something more serious. I've had every test possible and they've all pointed to Crohn's I just wish I could get over this rough patch it's been going downhill for 4months now I'm done with it and I know my wife is also. It's like everything on my body is breaking down on me. Please tell me I'm not alone and that this is typical Crohn's behavior cause I can't afford to miss anymore work over this if I was reassured that this well pass I think I may be ok!!!!