• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Feelingdown

So today I went for a colonospy and I was told that it was hard to see and that I will be having a upper endoscopy to see in to my stomach in a few weeks well since I got home I feel like shit (soory for the swearing)
I just really wanted cloister on the whole thing and to be given a diagnostic and go from there but I feel like because I haven't I feel down and keep crying
I no there are wores things in life but its made me feel angry but upset as I feel I've gone ten sleeps backwards and nothing forward
Is this normal feeling it just me over reacting :sign0085:

It's completely understandable that you feel frustrated. Unfortunately, sometimes those wonderful tests they have don't go the way we'd like them, but hang in there. Just try to stay positive. You're one step closer to some answers so you can be on your way to a treatment plan. Cheer up! This too shall pass :)

I can only imagine. That's a long time. I waited just a few months from the beginning of my symptoms to my diagnosis and that felt like an eternity. Just be proactive in getting all your tests and lab work done and try to be patient.

It can be really distressing and upsetting on what's often a long road to diagnosis. For me I felt a real sense of helplessness. I'm so glad I found the forum as the good people here were able to advise on ways to at least try to get a bit of relief from the symptoms.
Have you found that any particular things trigger yours? Certain foods, stress etc?

Lits of food like gluten wheat dairy vegetables salad some fruits so I'm feel trapped with foods Cruz I never no if there going to Like me !

I would try and eat a Very bland diet and just eat small amounts. When I am feeling really bad, I hardly eat much, just very small amounts of like broth or crakers or just whatever will go down and easy to digest, maybe even a banana.

I also am not diagnosed either, so I feel your frustration. I have been ill with gut issues in the lower gut now for 2 years, but I have been sick with chronic illness for 9 years now. Only thing I did learn is that doctors do not know much about chronic illnesses. You are not alone.

I'm trying to eat but I'm getting so full off like a cupple bites I've got foristip drinks as I'm struggling go keep food down =(