• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Finally!

allieinwonder

Hey everyone! I FINALLY have colonoscopy scheduled. I went to the GI yesterday and they did an ultrasound and now I have a colonoscopy/ upper endoscopy next week.

As far as symptoms, they haven't gotten any better. Pain in upper left quadrant, general weakness, mouth ulcers..the works. And the way my body is reacting to some foods..especially coffee, is no fun at all! It actually seems to be getting worse. I just KNOW this isn't IBS. I can't wait to finally have a diagnosis and be able to start treatment!

Oh, and my husband isn't deployed anymore, and will be there with me during the day of the procedure. :D

So pleased for you, that you have a date and that hubby can be with you. I have had a 9 week wait which sucks. And after thinking preferred family member couldn't come with me she can now, it's a relief when person number 1 can make it!