• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Finding success with clean eating and Shakeology

I've been eating clean, working out regularly, and drinking Shakeology for almost 3 months now. I'm taking 0 medications and my Crohn's symptoms have decreased substantially. I feel almost completely normal :) I think a combination of the clean foods, exercise, and super foods and pre and pro biotics found in Shakeology are reducing inflammation in my intestines. I'll keep you posted, but I'm optimistic that this is a natural, workable approach to managing moderate Crohn's disease. Woo hoo!!!

Excellent! glad you found something that is working for you. I healed myself after reading a book called Tummy Love and following the advice for an anti inflammatory diet and lifestyle. It has been like a miracle for me and completely changed my life. It sounds very similar to what you are doing. I think it is wrong that doctors tell you that the only way is to manage your symptoms with meds when there is so much you can do to help yourself heal. Anyway, keep up the good work and good luck! Stephanie x