• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Flare up or not??

I don't whether this is a flare up or not? I have been in pain for 2 days it comes and goes. Severe diarrhea, tired. I hate having to run to the bathroom all the time. I have had these before and usually only last a day but not 2 days. I don't know if it is going to subside. New to the forum.

afidz

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum!
Were you previously in remission? IF you think you might be flaring, call your GI or if you think you need to go to the E.R. then go. Being tired can be a sign of anemia or loss of blood so its important that you have blood work done in the next few days. hope your symptoms go away soon !

I was diagnosed in jan 2011. And really having been doing like I'm suppose to be doing? So I don't know if I was ever in remission I have been just living with the pain and diarrhea it seems to be getting worse. I will call my GI or primary doctor in the morning. I haven't talked to my GI sense I was diagnosed. I know that's dumb but I did try to get an appt a couple of times when I was off work but he was not there or full.