• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Flaring after a month of doing great sigh

I hate this I was doing so well for the past month.. I don't no if it's me going down to 15 mg prednisone,so I put it back up to 20 again sucks badly... Or if it's all the stress about them messing up and stressing me out about the bill I wasn't suppose to get.which my doctor trying to correct on their side... My tummy is in so much pain and I feel like throwing up, I'm not eating or drinking anything.I don't want to do the emergency room because I am scared they will say for me to stay in there when I have no one to keep the baby.. It's hard right now thank god my husband is coming home next week

I feel you pain (kind off) I have been doing great now for 1 year. My problem.... I was forgetting the dark side. Ate some popcorn (well thats what im blaming it on) and now in a flaire. If only I had a magic wand. Hope your husband gets home soon. Your baby looks beatuiful. Don't give up.
Woops!

xJillx

Your Story Forum Monitor
I am sorry to hear this. This disease is so unpredictable - it drives me nuts! It is not good for the A-Type personality who likes to control everything.

Hi, I feel for you I can understand what u are going through to some degree. I was diagnosed 3 months ago after being ill for 2 years. I have 2 children and I miss out on so much due to feeling tired or ill. I hope your husband gets home soon and I will pray you feel better soon. I know its the worst when your vomiting and alone in bed feeling ill but know there are many of us with you, you are not alone. Hope this flare doesn't stay.