• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Foot pain

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
For awhile now the top of my left foot has been giving me pain. At first it was just at night and increased to daytime too. I mentioned it to my doctor 3 weeks ago when I had my appointment for work. She had me ice it and keep it wrapped all the time otherwise in hopes it'd get better.

Well...

Tomorrow (Wednesday) I go for a pap and boob grope test as well as the follow up on my foot. I'm afraid the foot hasn't gotten better, so will most likely be getting an xray on it to see if we see anything. I hope it's not broken, but am also hoping to not be in pain anymore. So, I guess we'll see.:runaway:

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
Doctor did a few xrays of my foot to find it's not broken or fractured. Says that I have tendonitis. Wanted me to get a short leg walker boot to immobilize it. But, the pictures of what I found of these boots wouldn't work for me in the job I do and I'm not into paying an arm and a leg for something I'm not going to use for very long. So, I don't know...