• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Friends on the East Coast of the U.S.

:hang: To David and everyone in the path of Hurricane Sandy:

My thoughts are with you guys! Please stay safe and if you are able please keep us posted-all of your friends here are praying for your safety.:thumleft:

Thanks! I'm at the epicenter of where the storm will hit. I live across the bay from Ocean City, NJ...the expected exact location of landfall. Our oceans and bays are already angry. I'm just happy my family and I extremely well prepared (or the best we can be) for this storm. Bracing for the worst nd hopping for the best. I'll update as we come out the other side of this lovely act of Mother Nature.

David

Co-Founder
I'm on the southwest coast of Florida so all I got was occasional wind gusts but thank you for the sentiment!

Best of luck to those of you who are indeed in the path.

Trysha

Staff member
Storm watch here reports mammoth storm to bring rain and strong winds to Southern Ontario.Progressing through Monday +
Take care everyone