• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Frightened

Hi all, joined forum today and found all threads interesting, I am due for cam pill on 19th feb and quite honestly petrified. ....do I go through with it or suffer. Jackie

Welcome to the forum, Jackienetta. I think you'll find plenty of people here that have been in the position you are now facing. The unknown is probably the scariest thing to deal with, and hopefully the pill cam will give the doctors a better look at what's going on in there so they can probably address it.

What have your symptoms been? Have you had other tests as well, such as a colonoscopy, etc? I have a feeling you've suffered enough, and you deserve to have the answers needed to get you on the road to feeling better.

Hang in there. I'll be rooting for you!