• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

From the Crohn's prison to remission

Hey guys,

It's taken me a decade, but I've come from severe Crohn's to remission, off medication. I still have small flares now and then, but I'm able to mostly live normal life.

Thank you! I'm happy to try and help others get to the same place any way I can, I know it's different for all of us, but there's certainly some commonalities that can benefit everyone!

Sure! The short version would be a combination of consistent exercise, quality diet, meditation, mindset changes, a ton of coaching, and a few different supplements. I'm working on putting together a Youtube channel to share some of this info on a free platform so people can have easier access to it. :)

Sure! The short version would be a combination of consistent exercise, quality diet, meditation, mindset changes, a ton of coaching, and a few different supplements. I'm working on putting together a Youtube channel to share some of this info on a free platform so people can have easier access to it. :)
I would really want to hear about it. I really do not want to take any medication other than Pentasa. Currently put on Azathioprine to see if it would close my fistula without surgery.

If possible, do you think you can give an example of your daily routine e.g. Day in Life Episodes you see on youtube. Thx :)