• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Frosting

My Butt Hurts

Squeals-a-lot!
Just in case anyone was wondering, if you do a search for 'frosting' 17 different threads come up.

No need to thank me for that Crohn's Forum public service announcement.
But you're welcome.

My Butt Hurts

Squeals-a-lot!
Thanks Pen. You ARE my forum sister.
I was telling my husband about something on here and talking about you guys, and my daughter aasked who I was talking about and without skipping a beat he replied "Mommy's other family!" Then we both died laughing.

That's not my real face. I don't really wear glasses. Why am I so happy in that picture do you suppose?? If you look closely you can see Drew's white shoulder next to me. You might recognize it from his avatar. Yup, that's right. Me and Drew in a picture together...

I am proud to say I started the frosting rampage by stating after you talked about being naughty for eating frosting out of a can, that you'd feel even more naughty by eating it off a Drew. :)

My Butt Hurts

Squeals-a-lot!
Thanks for your cyber-wingman help Benson.
Wiles and GoJohnny - you ROCK!!!!
Those are BOTH totally awesome!!!!
Best thread EVER!!

Out of context, Go Johnny's post is questionable.

Pretty clever, coming from an artist. Notice in Wile's legitimate picture, that Drew doesn't even know MBH is in the shot. I wonder how many other candid activities she's peeking in.

Last edited:

My Butt Hurts

Squeals-a-lot!
BWS1982 said:
Notice in Wile's legitimate picture, that Drew doesn't even know MBH is in the shot. I wonder how many other candid activities she's peeking in.
Well obviously Benson, if you knew Drew and I, you would know that I'm always squeezing his butt. If you look at the expression on Drew's face and notice how I'm laughing you would realize that I'm squeezing his butt again trying to make him laugh while someone is taking our pic. And you can tell by looking at him that he's saying, "Oh, there goes MBH again - squeezing my butt, that silly girl..."
You're a smart guy, I thought you of all people would have figured that one out.

Last edited:
I have one and I bought some cake last night too. Unfortunately it doesn't taste nearly as good as it should since I'm not licking it off MBH.

My Butt Hurts

Squeals-a-lot!
drew_wymore said:
I have one and I bought some cake last night too. Unfortunately it doesn't taste nearly as good as it should since I'm not licking it off MBH.
Holy frik...
can't .... breathe....

name the time and place...

My Butt Hurts

Squeals-a-lot!
Why at 10:10, Drew??

Pen, he can't play guitar - not even guitar hero.
Maybe he can serenade me with his smooth buttery Isaac Hayes voice.

Benson, good thing Drew copied your post. I didn't even see your comment in yellow 'til it showed up on the gray background. Way to try and be sneaky there...
Jeez - this flirting is getting OUT of hand!!
but I like it

My Butt Hurts

Squeals-a-lot!
You seriously don't even KNOW what we've done, Benson.
(wink) Drew doesn't tell, and neither do I.
It may be more than you think...