• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Getting better on a lower Cimzia dose.

I was on 400mg/mL every 2 weeks until about 2 weeks ago, but now I'm on 400mg/mL every 4 weeks. It's been almost a month since my last injections and I've been feeling a bit better. I was already convinced it wasn't actually helping me (became immune to Remicade and Humira, so why not this?!), but I didn't think it would be making me worse.

I haven't changed anything else. I'm on Aciphex (20mg once a day), and I've been smoking marijuana (consistent amount).

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I see my doctor on Friday but I'm scheduled to do the injections on Tuesday. I might be able to get in touch with him before then and see what he thinks.

Since early May of this year. I started out with the 2 injections every 2 weeks for the startup doses. After the 3rd dose, which was when I was supposed to start doing 2 injections every 2 weeks, I got worse so my doctor said to keep doing 2 injections/2 weeks, and have been doing that since now.