• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Good news: No Work Today! Bad news:

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
It was because I was not feeling to great :(. Overall I was pretty good, my stomach just felt a bit... off. Since I am not in desperate need of the money, I decided to play it safe and not go to work. I was on liquids/soup for most of the day, but was able to eat chicken for dinner. I think I am pretty much fine now, and think maybe something I ate might have caused a bit of trouble. I think I may be over it now though, so I am happy :).

B

btcrv

Sorry about the bad belly Mike. I am like you and would rather be proactive and keep it from turning into a full blown flare. Hope you continue to feel good. :)

D

DannyB

Hye Mikey,

Good to hear that things are its all over now mate. You just chill out and maximise the days without working. They are the good days

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
I am feeling fine now... except for the laxatives in prep for tomorrows colonoscopy :). It is going pretty good though, and by this time tomorrow it will all be over.

D

DannyB

Lye back and think of Canada mate. All the best wth your colonscopy tomorrow.