• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Good News!

We had Alex' quarterly blood work and check up the other day and he's doing GREAT!

He's gained 11.1 lbs and grew an inch in the last quarter - which means he's gained over 26 lbs since March! I can't get over the change in him.

His inflammation markers were all NORMAL (haven't said that in a while!) the only issues is his iron and vitamin D levels are low - so he's on supplements again.

I'm SO excited for him. I'm going to try and post a picture of him from last year hockey season to this year - the difference is PHENOMENAL! When I got the picture for this year I almost fell over...

So grateful for all the wonderful information and loving support this group provides (even when I'm not responding to things - you do! Thanks!!)

Heart-filled thanks!!! :banana:

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Thanks for the fab update Shell! This is soooooo fab to hear! :panda::panda::panda:

I feel your excitement hun and it is so deserved! I am so happy for Alex...Onwards and Upwards!

:mademyday:

Dusty. xxx

That is just great!! It is lovely to read your good news, and that you share it with everyone. I think it gives everyone a boost.

Fantastic!!!
LilyRose

So happy for you!! What great news and a great start to 2012!!!! It gives me hope to hear some good news. Prayer for many many more years of health!

Tiffany