• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Good Update

I have been quiet on hear lately so I thought I'd give a brief update. Things are looking GREAT for my son. He has felt well for about 10 months now. We have eased off on following the FODMAP diet and he is still doing well. He went to summer camp for 2 weeks this summer and only had one afternoon where he didn't feel well enough to participate. He has started high school recently and seems to be taking it in stride. And to top it all off he grew 6 cm in the last 4 months! I finally feel like we all have a normal life again, I thought this day would never come.

:dance::dance::dance:

We need to hear more of the good times too. I'm so glad you posted. Hope this lives long for you both. Wishing you many symptom free days to come!

DustyKat

Super Moderator
This is so fab to hear Twiggy! :dusty::dusty::dusty: May it keep on keeping on. :)

Onwards and Upwards!

Dusty. xxx