• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Gracilis muscle flap surgery

I'm looking for someone who has had the above for repair of a rvf. I'm 6 months past the surgery but still have alot of pain when I have to be up and walking. Just want to know if I can expect improvement or not. Thank you.

Hi and welcome to the forum. There are a surgery section on the forum and they will be able to answer your question. I hope you feel better soon :)

Hi and welcome to the forum. There are a surgery section on the forum and they will be able to answer your question. I hope you feel better soon :)
Thanks for the well wishes. I had checked the surgery threads but found nothing about Gracilis muscle flap there. Anything more specific you can give me?

You can post your thread there as you did here and soon they will be able to answer. I dont have any experience with that surgery and am sorry i cant be of more help