• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Greasy feeling in mouth

I was not feeling well at all on Wednesday. I threw up about 10 times and couldn't eat anything. All day I had a horrible headache, was bloated, and just all around bad. Thursday I didn't feel great but not bad. Friday nausea and cramping and a weird greasy feeling on the left side of my mouth. Today I feel fine have an appetite and everything seems normal except for the greasy feeling. Have any of you had this or ever heard of it?

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
HI there, I have had a greasy or filmy feeling I get it from Flagyl and Cipro, and can even feel it coming thru my skin.

Sorry you are not feel at your best, hopefully things will calm down. What kind of meds are you on? or Supplements?

Thanks

It is probably from the Flagyl then. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I hate side effects.

I had a TERRIBLE reaction to Flagyl and ended up in the hospital with pacreatitis - couldn't stop vomiting - as soon as I stopped taking it I was fine so just make sure it isn't the Flagyl...

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
I have been on Flagyl for years and never vomited but then again I was highly allergic to Remicade, as said before, everyone reacts to a drug differently.

Atcig... get your self to the doctor, and soon.

imisspopcorn

Punctuation Impaired
Sorry you are feeling bad Derrick...I only had that metallic taste in my mouth from Flagyl.....I hope you feel better.