• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Great Forum

I recently have two weeks uneasy stomach and only one watery stool. The morning stool is normal. Whole day the stomach is uneasy, nausea most of the times and always have the feeling of going to the Bathroom.

Had a colonoscopy done and the results show mild inflammation of ileum (lower part of the small intestine). While searching for it, found this forum.

Have a couple of questions:

1. Does one watery stool per day for last two week coincide with Cronh's symptoms?

2. How do Crohn's diagnosis is confirmed. Will Biopsy done from the ileum confirm it?

My Uncle has UC. Great to find this forum and, hope, can help and contribute.
He is currently under remission after having a special natural treatment.

If anyone is interested to try, would be glad to provide the info.

Jennifer

Adminstrator
Staff member
He is currently under remission after having a special natural treatment.

If anyone is interested to try, would be glad to provide the info.
Hi and welcome to the forum! :D Please do share what the "special natural treatment" was.

Usually a GI will order more tests if the biopsies come back negative or inconclusive. A scope cannot reach inside the small intestine so if the disease is active there, then you'll need testing that shows the small intestine such as a small bowel series, MRI, MRE, Ultrasound, capsule endoscopy etc. Not to mention blood work if you haven't had that done already.

As for your first question, everyone is different. Its common to have diarrhea more often than that but some patients deal with constipation instead or fewer have little to no issues with their BMs. Who knows, maybe you're catching it early before it gets worse.

Thanks Crabby for the useful info.

Do all the Small Intestine inflammation leads to Crohn's?

That's why my question (1) as to if anyone here who had very little issues with BM? I am not constipated so that is ruled out.

Waiting for the biopsy results.

My symptom is feeling of going to the bathroom all the time and uneasiness in stomach. This has been for two weeks now. i am finally starting on a antibiotic course. Hope this resolves the issue.

Regarding the natural UC treatment, it's a fruit which is taken in a certain way. It is not available here and i can't find the English name of it. I am trying to find it and that's why could not post it earlier. Will find it out and post soon.

Jennifer

Adminstrator
Staff member
Do all the Small Intestine inflammation leads to Crohn's?
I'm not sure I understand the question.

Crohn's can affect people throughout the digestive tract from mouth to anus. It can affect certain areas more often than others, two main areas are the ileum and terminal ileum (the end on the ileum leading to the colon). If you have inflammation in your small intestine then it is possible you could have Crohn's but there are many other conditions that can mimic Crohn's which is why Crohn's can be very hard to diagnose for some people.

Thanks.

Yes, my question was whether the inflammation could be an infection or something else though the stool tests came negative. Still am on antibiotics now to see if that resolves the issue.

Hi and welcome to the forum! :D Please do share what the "special natural treatment" was.

Usually a GI will order more tests if the biopsies come back negative or inconclusive. A scope cannot reach inside the small intestine so if the disease is active there, then you'll need testing that shows the small intestine such as a small bowel series, MRI, MRE, Ultrasound, capsule endoscopy etc. Not to mention blood work if you haven't had that done already.

As for your first question, everyone is different. Its common to have diarrhea more often than that but some patients deal with constipation instead or fewer have little to no issues with their BMs. Who knows, maybe you're catching it early before it gets worse.
Sorry seeing it after years. i have had two colonoscopies after this - one in 2013 and another in 2016 and always showed inflammation but the biopsies were not conclusive of Crohn's

I have burning and pressure pain in the anus area and stomach uneasiness through out the day.

The natural treatment for UC was a dried stone apple pulp juice my uncle was taking but he is also under some light medication that i did not know. so the medication I believe has put him in remission.