• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Great to know im not alone

Its amazing to see how many people are going through all these bad experiences.

I didn't realise how bad it was and how many people have Crohn's, IBS and UC

I didn't think I had anyone to talk to but having this place to come to and talk about what I'm going through is so amazing.
I feel relief, and its already making me feel better to know there are people who understand.

I have support but unless you are going though this (in my story I posted yesterday) no one can really understand how hard it is.

Just wanted to say thanks for this amazing forum and that is why my icon is a excited one

scottsma

Hi,and welcome to the community.I know what you mean about having support but not really having the understanding.Many people haven't heard of crohns etc.until someone they know is diagnosed.I'm glad you found us,but sorry you had to,if you know what I mean.I hope today is a "good" day for you.

scottsma

Hi,and welcome.Glad to be of service.Hahaha

Isn't it amazing how many of us there are......who knew ?

Can I ask what you've been diagnosed with ? We are all interested in each others stories and find it helpful to share.Enjoy your day,hope you feel well.

Welcome! This forum has been a wealth of information and has been a huge help and support :D Just remember, when it comes to asking questions here, there is no such thing as TMI when it comes to poop ;)