• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Greetings, gang!

M

meowsie

Hi there. I've recently found this forum, and it looks like a nice cozy corner of the net to wander into. :)

I was diagnosed w/ Crohn's about 2 months ago and had resection surgery about a month ago. I'm feeling worlds better now. The past 4 years were all Crohn's induced, but I never knew it. Talk about a weight being lifted when I found out what it REALLY was! Prior to that I had gone to treatment for anorexia b/c I had lost so much weight.

Hope to get to know many of you as we all journey through this life and this disease together.

take care

Hello!
Welcome to the forums. I am glad to hear you are feeling better now, that is a great thing, enjoy it!
Hope you enjoy being here, look forward to seeing you around.
Justin

K

Kate

Hi

You are right this is a nice corner of the net to hide in. Welcome to the site and have fun

all the best
Kate

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL
meowsie

I am GRANDMA BEAR aka KAREN & so I would like to WELCOME you to the board ... I am sure that you will find plenty of comfort here as I have. Being that my husband is the one with CROHN'S & everyone here has been a BIG BLESSING TO ME and has excepted me here with OPEN ARMS so jump right in and have some fun & do take a look the ZOINTS PROFILE of mine sometime & get signed up it's a lot of fun too !!

Lots of fun & games to join in too so see you around & once again Welcome !!

M

meowsie

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Glad I stumbled upon this forum. I look forward to learning and sharing around here.

V

Valentina

hi meowsie! glad you found the site, the people here are really nice! hope you like it, and see you around!

cookey

Mama Crohnie
Welcome to you Meowsie. Very happy to see you here, if you feel you have any questions or concerns, please don't hestitate to ask me or anyone in our family of Cronies. Stay well our new friend.

Hugs

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Welcome aboard :)!

I am also glad that you found us here and hope that everything is going well as you continue to recover from your surgery. I had a resection myself a bit over 2 months ago, and it defiantely was a big improvement for me.

Hope things continue to improve for you and looking forward to seeing you around some more in the future.

D

Donna

Welcome welcome welcome!! It is indeed a cozy lil place to be!!! Hope to chat with you at some point!!

Donna

M

meowsie

I looooooove your little poopin' guy in your signature! Such a riot!

E

ElaineH

Hi Meowsie and welcome to the site! Look forward to reading your posts!

Elaine xx

D

DiNozzos_Chick

Meowsie! :D I am Kalyn .... Hope you enjoy yourself here!! :)