• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Grrs no purrs

I've had Crohn's for 9 yrs in Dec. I just turned 30. Since then, I've had two resections, a million scopes and EGDs, been diagnosed with Reynaulds, hiddreadentis superativa, PCOS, bipolar, taken Remicade (twice!), humira, methotrexate (twice!), imuran (severely allergic and tried it twice), asacol, pentasa, and am going to try tysabri. I also have a med port. It's in my right ventricle because the other two times it clotted off- oh yeah I have deep vein thrombosis as well. Like everyone I know in real life with Crohn's or colitis is barely affected by it. They work out heavily and do whatever. I can't even work or feed my cats. I had to quit school and I've lost so many jobs, friends, insert everything. So hopefully someone here will understand me. I've tried therapists and group therapy and that didn't work. I'm just in pain and it sucks. Grr.

Hi Tiger09. Welcome to the forum. I am sorry you have to go thru all this. Having crohn's by it self is hard, so on top of that having so many things is terrible. I just want to send support and hugs. This forum is wonderful and I am sure you will find support from other members. I hope you feel better soon.

Lisa

Adminstrator
Staff member
Hi Tiger09 and welcome to the forum. Sorry to see you have had so many issues - it is so varied how the disease affects different people!

Please take a look around, feel free to use the vent away forum to well, vent.....there are also a couple of members who are on tysarbi - Manzyb I think is one (off the top of my head?) hopefully she can chime in on that....