• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Guess I'll introduce myself!

Hey everyone!

I've been using this forum for the past few weeks reading people's experiences and looking for advice. Now I've decided to stop being a stalker and join!

I'm going to cut a majorly long and painful story down by saying that after being bounced around by 10 + doctors over the past 8 years all of which but 1 have tried to fob me off by saying I've got a urine infection (seriously isnt it bad to have like 20 infections?! Think that'd have been a red flag!!) I'm finally going in next week for a colonoscopy / endoscopy and 2 MRI scans. I feel bad for saying that I'm beyond excited that I may finally get a diagnoses and put an end to all this pain and embarrassing symptoms.

I'm sure you'll learn more about me through my other posts but it's a long, LONG story.

I'm hoping that whatever the outcome of next week I'll be able to move on and start managing my symptoms a little better with more suitable help.

See you around!!

dave13

Forum Monitor
I think a lot of us lurk in the weeds for a bit before joining. It helps to see what the Forum is like. I did the same thing. Good luck with the upcoming scopes and let us know how it goes.