• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Guess what?

I just found out by trial and error this week....
that I can eat green seedless grapes, if I peel them.
Believe me...to me it's worth all the time peeling them
to taste those sweet morsels once again!! :)

Oh yeah I love grapes, any grape just grapes in general. Also some of those red with a slightly green tint to them. Ooooohhhh those are great. Sorry grapes are amazing. I am happy you can eat them even though it takes a while to peel them but it is definitely worht it.

X

xrayzerase

oh yum!
yes--i miss grapes sooooo much
hmmm...peeling them
yes
perhaps worth the effort
i wish there were some way to do something to a pistachio so i could eat those again :D
oh well...peeled seedless grapes: a worthwhile thing-i'm buying some grapes next store trip :):)

R

ruthymg

I too can eat seedless grapes Nancy, but, don't know whether this has anything to do with crohns or my stoma but lately I just can't eat sweet things, and grapes seem to be so sweet nowadays. Funny that. Glad you get to enjoy them though.

Ruth

:) I was sitting here reading your replies...
and a thought came to me..
I wonder how many people in the world
find joy in such little things...
as savouring the taste of a peeled grape?

people without crohn's take simple things for granted because they dont know what its like to lose them! i think we're very special in that way where we enjoy every second of feeling good and just get past the bad times with the disease.

Thanks Nancy,I haven't tried peeling them but I will now it would be nice to eat fresh fruit other than banana for a change
~~~HUGS~~
:panda: