• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Had enough :(

That's it I've had enough! Bus driver stop I want off this crappy ride.

I've been doin pretty well on this new trial not huge improvements but small ones so it's been slow but seemed to be working

but last few days I'm startin head backwards
hopin it's jus a hicup in the road to recovery an things will improve again
but tonite it's that bad again I've got an old blanket etc an I'm sleeping in my bathroom I got no energy ATM to be runnin back n forth from my bed to the loo
I've gone from 10-11 times a day to - I've lost count 90% of it is now blood - sorry tmi I know
I'd almost forgotten what was like to constantly hav gut cramps etc but now they back an the gurgling etc
I really can't believe I put up with this 24/7 just a few months ago
I was just thinkin about headin back to work soon but "bam" in like two days 4months of medication etc seems to hav come undone

I dunno maybe I'm over reacting but sure feels like it

sorry for whinging but I jus needed to vent otherwise I'll jus get depressed
cheers for listening/reading

I'm so sorry you are feeling so badly Rob. Maybe you should make an appointment with your GI and let him know that you aren't feeling well.

Sorry you are feeling so awful Rob :hug: I hope venting helps you... keep talking

Hope you manage to get the help you need and feel better soon :hug:

Yeah I would definitely recommend contacting you consultant, might sound like a silly question but in the last few days anything stressful going on or perhaps something unusual in your diet might have triggered it??

I hope like you said it's a hiccup!! and to be honest nothing on here is ever too much information lol

Feel better soon :)

Nyx

Sorry to hear about this Rob. I hope it's just a hiccup too and that you get back to where you were.

Keep us posted...

Silvermoon

As Claire said...nothing on here is ever tmi...lol

You said youare losing a lot of blood... are your doctors aware of this part? This, of course, is what is zapping your energy...never a good thing...and it concerns me....

Maybe you need to be admitted to hospital for a bit to, at the very least, keep an eye on this and get some IV fluids in some you don't dehydrate too much.... ?

I wish I could offer more help, but sending my best wishes.... ((((( Rob ))))

PS...don't EVER apologize for whining or thinking you are "over reacting"... we are all allowed to do it (so I have been told...lol)... and if you can't whine to us, who CAN you whine to??? We are here for ya....

Last edited:
Awww I feel bad that your not feeling well :(
Like the others have said, I would contact your doctor. I hope that you start to feel well again soon.

Don't feel like you're overreacting, I would be feeling exactly the same way in your shoes. Hopefully this is just a temporary set back.

Astra

Aw Rob!
this is just not good news mucker!
it seems so long ago when we both joined and how poorly you were back then, and how excited you were to be starting the trial!
phone the doc, maybe it's still working? but something else is wrong?
let us know how you get on, take care
xxxx

Thanks guys, feels better gettin things of my chest rather than not sayin anythin

I've been drinkin alot more the last few days to make sure I don't dehydrate etc
I dunno call me stubborn but I'm gonna wait bit longer b4 I think about goin hospital or such
just incase it clears up
guess I'm worried they will stop the trial or such (this is my last ditch effort) probably silly I know, but if it is jus a minor hicup it may pass a quick as it arrived etc???
I'll let my dr know either way
actually managed a few hrs sleep b4
so hopin things hav slowed down an headin back to semi normal

i hope you're heading back in the right direction too, Rob. if not, and the blood loss continues, please do tell your GI!!

as everyone else rob I am sorry you are feeling so bad... I really hope this is a speed bump in the road. I will keep my fingers crossed and you in my prayers

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Hey Rob,

Awwwwwww that just sucks. I hope by the time you read this, things may have settled for you. If they haven't then you know what you need to do. My thoughts and prayers are with you mate.

:getwell::getwell::getwell:

Take care buddy,
Dusty

Ah Rob...I feel so badly for you...
but maybe it's just a hiccup as you say.
I would let the doctor know asap though
especially with the passage of blood.

Keep your chin up and let us know how you get on.

Hugs~Nancy

ameslouise

Hang in there Rob. We're all rooting for you!

Hope you're feeling better and back to sleeping in your bed soon!

xo - Amy

Hi Rob

Ditto to all the comments above. Do the best you can to get through this moment in time. Get help when you need it, keep the phone handy in case you need to go to ER. Take care:ghug: